Friday, May 1, 2009

The Small things

I am constantly amazed by the things in life that we are most attached to. They're not materialistic, though they're important too, but reassurances, small little tiny reassurances that keep us going.

This reminds me of something I once read :

Piglet sidled up behind Pooh.
"Pooh",he whispered.
"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."

:) It always brings a smile on my face.

We need to feel like we belong. That we matter to the people who matter to us.

In life, the small things are the big things.

But then, everyone has their signature way of doing things. Of expressing their love, gratitude, affection.

"Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have".
:)

No comments: